The Kascontrolecommissie, or Financial auditing committee is the only committee within the organisation that is required by statutes. (in Article 14.3).
The task of the committee is to verify the financial report over the past book year against the complete financial administration of the association. The auditing committee reports their findings to the members of the association during the 'Jaarvergadering', the ALV to be held within 6 months after the end of the bookyear.
There are some rules regarding composition of the committee:
- Members are being elected by the ALV
- Minimum size of the committee is 2 persons
- Board members are excluded from becoming part of the committee
- The maximum term for a member in the committee is 2 consecutive years.
The composition of the Financial Report Auditing Commitee throughout the years:
Members: Fnoerd, 3p!c, Einnor, Ddevault
- Voted in at the ALV June 2022
Members: Blizem, Fnoerd, 3p!c
- Voted in at the ALV November 2021/Minutes
- They presented their report to the members during the ALV June 2022.
Members: WFK, Webmind,
- voted in at ALV September 2020 (Webmind, Justa)
- At the ALV December 2020 WFK was elected as an additional member to the committee
Justa was elected as board member during the ALV March 2021 and thus couldn't continue as Kasco member
- voted in at ALV September 2020
- voted in at ALV May 2019
- did not present results