Dispute Resolution Group
Currently (May-June 2018), the Committee is still in the process of self-organizing. We'll be updating this page to reflect new processes.
The Dispute Resolution group is there to help out when there a conflicts/disputes between members. You can contact disputes @ techinc.nl if there are any problems, or one of the members directly if you feel uncomfortable with all the members of group receiving your problem (please let us know if it shouldn't be shared with certain members of the group).
If you wish to contact the group you can sent a mail to the Dispute committee members via: disputes @ techinc.nl . This email will be seen by all committee members. It is not necessary to disclose the complete nature of the dispute in that initial email. The committee will respond with further information about the process.
- Johest (Renewed at 2022-11-20 ALV)
- Sircmpwn (Voted in at 2022-11-20 ALV)
- Pixie (Voted in at 2022-11-20 ALV)
Dispute Committee follows the following approved framework: https://wiki.techinc.nl/index.php/File:DisputeProcedure-v1.0.pdf
- 2022-11-20 Johest reconfirmed, Sircmpwn and Pixie join the committee after a vote on the ALV.
- 2022-11-20 Becha, Chip didn't put themselves up for re-election.
- 2021-03-13 Johest, Chip joined the Dispute committee after a vote on the ALV. (Temporary)
- 2021-03-13 Becha, WFK reconfirmed as Discpute committee-members
- 2019-10-30 Chotee stepped down as as committee member
- 2018-11-24 Becha joined the Dispute Committee as a third member after a vote on the ALV.
- 2018-05-17 Chotee and WFK are voted into the dispute-committee by the ALV. A new Dispute Committee proposal was approved by the ALV
- 2018-05-17 New Dispute Procedures were voted at the ALV
- 2018-04-18 thomascovenant steps down
- 2018-04-18 webmind steps down
- 2017-09-25 Remaining members sent statement on no longer being functional due to being below required member-minimum
- 2017-09-15 The Jinx steps down
- 2017-09-13 Bigmac steps down
- 2017-03-11 Einstein, The Jinx, Voidz0r and Webmind step down. Bigmac, The JinX, Thomascovenant and Webmind are (re-)elected
- 2015-05-10 Realitygaps steps down because he joins the board.
- 2014-05-09 Elected: Einstein, The JinX, Realitygaps, Voidz0r, Webmind
We use the closed dispute @ techinc.nl mailinglist for internal comms