ALV March 2016
|ALV March 2016|
|Minutes||ALV March 2016/Minutes|
ALV. Sunday 13 March, 2016 at 8PM (20:00) duration at most 3 hours
- Board elections candidates can be sent till one day before ALV; remember to post it to members list, with explanation of why to vote for you.
- Minutes will be done "live", using Hackpad or similar; final version will be edited within two weeks after the ALV.
- 1 1. Admin
- 2 2. Reports
- 3 3. Membership fees
- 4 4. Board Elections
- 5 5. Report from dispute committee
- 6 6. Votable points
- 6.1 6.1. Should resolution group be 5 members, minimally 5 members or maximum 5 members? (currently 5 members) (webmind)
- 6.2 6.2. Electing more dispute resolution group members (webmind)
- 6.3 6.3. Introduction of a term for dispute resolution group members. (webmind)
- 7 7. Any other business
1.1. Number of people present, number of proxy votes, guests?
Proxy form: File:Generic proxy vote techinc.pdf
1.2. Approving the notes from the previous meeting
1.3. Finalizing agenda (any new points?)
2.1. Report from the board
2.2. Financial report 2015
2.3. Appointing Kascontrolecommissie 2015 (Barbara, Marcel, Piele)
2.4. Report from the Kascontrolecommissie
2.5. Appointing new kascontrolecommissie 2016.
3. Membership fees
The board proposes to keep the current fee structure (a minimum of 5 euro per month, a recommended fee of 25 euro per month)
4. Board Elections
Mattronix and Wizzup have to step down. Both are up for re-election.