|nickname||Dear Ex Leader|
|Part of Projects||TableOfFire, BrewBetterBeer, fermentation controller, Techinc soldering kit, Quadcopter_workshop, LINSN LED strips, interspatial pale ale, SawRouterTable|
|Manages||HP Laserjet 4050TN|
Some links to pages i created or maintain. Some of these are not generally linked (yet) within the rest of the wiki hierarchy
Resources on the wiki
- 78xx power supply How to design and build a 78xx-based power supply
- Justa_copter_1 Working on a small quad-copter *COMPLETED*
- Justa_copter_2 A second 330-class quadcopter after the first one.. err.. crashed
- Justa_mini_fpv A 250-class 'miniracer' FPV quadcopter based on a ZMR250 frame
- Justa_versawing The 'FliteTest' VersaWing design; adapted for FPV flying
- Justa_learning_to_fly Now it's time to learn to fly this thing.
- Turnigy_9xr-pro Information about configuring, using, modifying the Turnigy 9xr-pro; focus on Linux-usability.
- quadcopter_workshop Workshop(s) and talk(s) concerning multirotor aircraft. Designing, building, flying them
- crypto-mail-safe Suggestion for implementation of crypted mail-store for secure storage of sensitive documents
- mail_to_hobbyking My mail to hobbyking about what they do and how they do it and how to do it better.
- crash_counter And here is where we keep track of all the things we broke while flying.
- space_related_documents A page with a list of resources, documents, templates that are space-related.
- open_source_brewing_resources A page with lists of resources for (home)brewers using open source/standards
- led-n-sound-toy An idea i've been working on
- JustaDome Standardized miniature-sized 'festival-dome' from trashed bed-slats
- Cornelius-Kegs_Howto Explanation on what they are and how to use them; as broad as possible.
- [www.kicad.org] Open Source circuit and PCB design tool.
- [library.oshec.org] A component-library resources for KICAD design software.
- [Eagle Cad] Non-Free, shareware, PCB-layout tool. Popular among Free/OSS designs, however.
- [www.electronic-symbols.com/] A resource for finding what symbols a particular part has.
- [Reference of ardiuno-board designs/specs]
- [www.sandsquid.com] A service that will take a Bill-of-Materials and select the best suppliers
- [iteadstudio] PCB-ordering site used for the PCB_Techinc_Logo Ask User:brainsmoke brainsmoke for details
- [oshpark.com] A batch-PCB ordering site. Collects PCB orders and groups them in batches for better value.
- [elecrow.com] A service popular in asia
- [seeedstudio] Seeedstudio is a great 'full service' company for modules, components and PCB fullfilment.
- [DickBest.nl] Located in Amsterdam; close to Sloterdijk. Has local pickup options
- [Radio Rotor] Located in Amsterdam; brick-and-mortar store.
- [Muco Electronics] Located in Amsterdam. Also has an R/C hobby-store spinoff
- [Baco Army Goods; Dump] Located in Ijmuiden. Large selection of dump/2nd hand stuff. Awesome
- [VanAllesEnMeer] Mail-order site. Nice selection of chinese modules and electronics.
- [iPrototype.nl] Mail-order site. Nice selection of modules for fast prototyping
- [SMDShop] Site specialized in SMD-formfactor parts. Mailorder.
- [eProto.nl] Mail-order site selling prototyping materials.
- [IdeeTron] Mail-order site , selling prototyping materials.
- [Voti.nl] Well-respected mail-order site. Specialized in PIC-micro but has awesome dump materials.
- [www.microkloon.nl] Seems to concentrate on cloned versions of open source designs; arduino-oriented.
- [www.budgetronics.eu] A new edition to the mix.
- [www.bavaria-direct.co.za/]How to create cheap foam-flyers. Contains information about how to re-use/re-wind CDROM motors
- [www.x-teamrc.com/~page=115.html] Chinese creator of brushless motors shares some design parameters/calculators.
- [www.ecalc.ch]Calculators useful for examining quadcopter flight characteristics.
- [github.com/sim-/tgy] SimonK firmware for ESC's; including links to compatibility-lists and ESC PCB photos; ATMEL-ESC's only
- [github.com/bitdump/BLHeli] BLHeli firmware for ESC's. Both Atmel as well as Silabs. Geared mostly towards helicopters/planes.
- [hobbyking.com] A great^Wbig online store dedicated to everything R/C. Requires some effort to use, at times.
Just a postit-note for myself with info on mediawikidb select user.user_id,user.user_name,user_email,user.user_email_authenticated from user where user_id not in (select distinct ipb_user from ipblocks); or select user.user_id,user.user_name,user_email,user.user_email_authenticated from user left join ipblocks on user.user_id = ipblocks.ipb_user where ipblocks.ipb_user IS NULL;
Personal short-term goals
Get Interspatial Pale ale working Get ACTA-doorbell project installed with help of Brainsmoke (aka: aid him in all i can) Get INFO-board (screenly) working for ACTA/UR in the hallway to get rid of ridiculous HP issues membership_process_wip