|Part of Projects||Ledslie, laser-pop|
Generally building blinky/shiny thingies with an Arduino/Atmel at the center of it.
Things I've build
- Constant Current Source . A custom design of a regulated constant current support for the lasers in the Laser-pop project.
- Led cube (Spring-Autumn 2013). A white 6*4*4 leg-"cube" hanging from 12vAC rail (for halogen lamps). Tech: Arduno Nano; 12vAC to DC conversion; Shift registers; Custom software.
- Double dodecahedron (Spring 2013, now destroyed). RGB light to be controlled via remote control with various light programs. Tech: 3d soldering; Arduino Uno; IR receiver and IR protocols; light level sensing; Custom software.
- Shiftclock (Late 2012). RGB leds in a round wall lamp; shifts colours to show time. Adapts light intensity to the amount of ambient light. Tech: Arduino Uno, 12x ShiftBrite, RTC module, Light sensing; Custom software.
- Unidecade resistorbox
builds currently in process
- Laser-pop. Making popcorn with lasers (since spring 2014)
- Constant current sink - Selectable 1mA to 2000mA.
- Useless-box (box that when turned on, will turn itself off)
Builds I have thought about doing, but not committed to
(In reverse chronological order)
- "... a bit of the old Ultra-Noise". Use a stack of Piezo tweaters to create random ultrasonic noise. Hook up to the space button. https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPeV4Bt8XMPG9p-6FqrJ4vAptyrhFVt-q7yzmuMURf3ZdMFLy_uEz_gemjsjQPtrA?key=RTNRdy1xZ0Z0aUVSa0RBRkNpVklrR0FGT1ZPdXVn , https://www.conrad.nl/p/piezo-tweeter-img-stageline-mpt-005-115-w-8-1332140
- Sadistic alarm clock.
- Year clock with cards per year
- Rolling clock (clock based on largish gears spread over a wall)
- Remote-controlled blimp/zeppelin.
- cookie mixer (Remix tracking cookies, more effective at introducing false data then just blocking/forgetting trackers)
- Hein-mixer (Remix AH Bonus cards)
Software I generally use to make
(Ask me if you want to get some help getting going)
- Analog electronics simulations with LTSpice. A truly awesome software to model analog electronics. Be sure to install the community components libraries.
- PCB design with KiCAD.
- CAD design by programming objects with OpenSCAD.
- CAD design visually with OnShape cloud service.