ALV January 2015
|ALV January 2015|
|Minutes||ALV January 2015/Minutes|
ALV. Sunday 25 January, 2015 at 7PM (19:00)
- Board elections candidates can be sent till one day before ALV; remember to post it to members list, with explanation of why to vote for you.
- Minutes will be done "live", using Hackpad or similar; final version will be edited within two weeks after the ALV.
- 1 1. Admin
- 2 2. Reports
- 3 3. Board Elections
- 4 4. Votable points
- 5 5. Any other business
1.1. Number of people present, number of proxy votes, guests?
Proxy form: File:Generic proxy vote techinc.pdf
1.2. Approving the notes from the previous meeting
1.3. Finalizing agenda (any new points?)
2.1. Financial report 2014
2.2. Report from the Kascontrole commissie (Marielle, Webmind, Barbera)
2.3. Membership report to date
- number of members on paper
- number of paying members
- number of people who are late
- number of canceled memberships due to late payment
2.4. Notes from the board (Justa)
3. Board Elections
- Justa steps down as per rule 1.1.7 of the HHR. See Huishoudelijk_Reglement#Terms_for_board_positions
- Might re-apply for board-position. If so, he will announce on members@
- Skinnr steps down as secretary
3.1. Current state of board
- provide resiliency
- decrease reply-times
For this, there are two people who can take up any one official role in the board. However, official roles and 'logical roles' dont overlap 100%. Mainly the interaction between secretary and treasurer-tasks require flexibility.
3.2. Presentation of candidates and voting
Currently stepped forwards: - Mattronix - Justa
4. Votable points
4.1. Minute keeping (the_jinx)
The board assigned note-taker makes sure that participants have a non-intrusive way of reading back the notes during and directly after the ALV.
- EG a pad, IRC or even a piece of paper and a overhead projector / beamer and webcam ;-)