Plausible Deniability Hackday
|Plausible Deniability Hackday|
What's the plan?
Hackday with good discussions, brainstorming, analysis of other projects and code! :)
We will be looking into: - Rubberhose - Rubberfuse - Truecrypt (and hidden partitions) - Maybe OTR?
What we want to know
- Analyze Truecrypt/FreeOFTE (and!) how these projects applied their hidden parts.
- We would like to hear use cases from people for rubberfuse. (Write them down)
- Work on rubberfuse: finish threat model and work on a PoC.
- Look at Device Mapper
- Contact the old Rubberhose creators. (?)
- Allow multiple aspects (we need proper pseudorandom block gen).
- Allow for extended master blocks.
- Implement FUSE /control and /status (or something with readline, whatever works...)
- Add encryption to blocks
When do we start?
Start at 13:00 - Night