Spacing on Appointment
Due to the lockdown, no real social space, but you have the space (almost) for yourself.
- You require a fob to be able to enter the space. If you do not have one, it might be possible to arrange something with someone else.
- There may only be two people in the space at the same time.
- Book your appointment on THIS PAGE , a maximum of 7 days ahead of time.
- Maximum 5 timeslots per participant per week, of which a maximum of 1 night watchman timeslot from 22-7
- Arriving, checking in, opening space
- During the day: After the beginning of your timeslot
- Curfew-timeslot: Max 15 minutes BEFORE the curfew starts
- checking out, closing space, returning home:
- BEFORE the end of your timeslot (set a timer for yourself!)
- If the space is 'closed', a member may enter the space for a max of 10 minutes to pick something up, bring something or perform a quick activity, without requiring an appointment. Still max 2 people at the same time.
- Follow all the normal rules, and all Corona rules and guidelines.
7 - 8 space closed 8 - 9 available timeslot 9 - 10 available timeslot 10 - 11 available timeslot 11 - 12 available timeslot 12 - 13 space closed 13 - 14 available timeslot 14 - 15 available timeslot 15 - 16 available timeslot 16 - 17 space closed 17 - 18 available timeslot 18 - 19 available timeslot 19 - 20 available timeslot 20 - 21 available timeslot 21 - 22 space closed 22 - 7 available timeslot (curfew-timeslot)
Reserving a time-slot
Alter the table below, add a row or alter one if there's space available. The 'curfew' timeslot's date is the date of the START of the timeslot.
Use your real name / nick here and please keep the table sorted on date & time
|Datum||Tijdslot||Main space||Aux space||Comment|
|monday 12 april||14-15||Mark rutte||This is an example|
|Thursday 13 april||14-15||Sigrid Kaag||Another example|
|Thursday 13 april||15-16||Hugo de Jonge||Sigrid Kaag||Last example|
|Thursday 15 april||15-17||bakboter||board stuff + possible occult sciences|
|Thursday 15 april||22-7||Awake||cleanup + possible occult sciences|
|Friday 16 april||20-21||bakboter||board stuff + possible occult sciences|
|Saturday 17 April||13-14||awake||wrk|
|Sunday 18 april||13-14||Epic||Chip|
|Sunday 18 april||14-15||Epic||Chip|
|Sunday 18 april||15-16||Epic||Chip|
Q & A
- What should I do if someone knocks on the door ?
- If someone wants something (owned by them), you can fetch it for them. (Do not let yourself be social-engineered). Only in case of an emergency should you let someone in who does not have an appointment. If you want to be social together: Go outside the building to talk, keeping an appropriate distance.
- Wash hands ? Facemask ?
- Yes. This prevents large surfaces from risk of infection. So even when you are alone, please commit to this. When you leave, clean relevant surfaces/areas/objects. If you forgot a facemask, you can take one from those supplied at the door.
- May I do anything like normal ?
- Yes, all facilities are available, but realize that there might not be someone around to call 112 for you in case of accidents or emergency. Keep safe.
- May I reserve multiple sequential slots ?
- Yes, there is however a maximum , per week, that you may reserve. See above.
- What if a timeslot is not reserved ?
- For all purposes, treat this as if the space is 'closed'. Do not be there.
- What does the 'Space closed' in the schedule?
- That you may only be there for 10 minutes to pick something up or drop something off. You may not be there to work on a project. Do not open the space. Only two people allowed still at the same time.