Previous rules: (from 19 Jan 2022)
- Techinc is OPEN for MEMBERS ONLY
- Be mindful of your health and that of others; perform (self)-test if there is any doubt
- Bring a facemask
- A maximum of 12 people can be in the space.
Before coming to the space:
- Don't come to the space if you're sick, have a cold or do not feel well.
- We strongly advise you to do a self-test before coming to the space
- Bring a FFP2 facemask. No cloth facemasks.
- Techinc is open for MEMBERS ONLY. There are NO time-limits nor a booking requirement.
- A valid corona-check is required for all people of 18 years or older.
- We are CLOSED for general public, guests, etc.
- Ventilate! Open the windows as much as possible
- Keep 1.5m distance
- Facemask are required whilst moving through the space and when there are two or more people present.
- Wash your hands regularly
- Clean your spot when you leave
- There is a max of 12 MEMBERS in the space is not being exceeded.
|windows closed||windows open|
|Total (all rooms)||5||12|
|Dirty room||1||1||Has no windows|
- For now we anticipate on not using a reservation system. Please adhere to the following:
- Use the FIFO system; If the space is at max capacity and a new member arrives, the person being there the longest should leave.
- The board trusts the members can take care of this themselves.
- The board will monitor the situation as it develops, and will implement measures if/when required.