|Skills||Common sense, Legal|
|Purpose||Regain privacy onlinewarning.png"Regain privacy online" is not in the list of possible values (Fun, Use in other project, Education, Infrastructure, Promotion, World domination) for this property.|
As part of this project, we will gather and create videos, articles and other works of interest and send them to email@example.com. See below for some inspiration. Please add more!
If you're Wizzup, just send whatever you like to voidz0r and it'll be passed on without any trace back to you.
- Panopticon (mirror) (with English subtitles)
- Interview with Edward Snowden: the whistleblower behind the NSA PRISM surveillance revelations (mirror)
- Terms and Conditions May Apply (IMDB)
- Vrijbit Videoarchive (mixed language)
- NSA Goes Holland (Dutch)
- Max Keiser interviews futurist, IT architect and Free Software advocate, Arjen Kamphuis
- Tegenlicht: Evgeny Morozov: Het einde van de internet-utopie (2011) (few bits Dutch and German)
- Our consitution (especially take note of article 10)
- The NSA Files
- lies (aivd.nl)
- AIVD searches are undirected. That's illegal. (Dutch, translations wanted!)
- AIVD and MIVD must be able to blanket tap the Internet (Dutch)
- Official announcement DEFEMBER (Dutch), Brenno joins the efforts!
- #DEFEMBER on Twitter
- Bits of Freedom Blog (Quick! give us all your money! Because.) (Also, Dutch:( )
- You'll need this
- Dutch Review Committee on the Intelligence and Security Services (CTIVD) a.k.a. Can't Technically Invalidate Vexed Directives, right? right?
- European Digital Rights
- Dieuwertje Kuijpers on dragnets (Dutch)