|Skills||Common sense, Legal|
"Regain privacy online" is not in the list (Fun, Use in other project, Education, Infrastructure, Promotion, World domination) of allowed values for the "ProjectPurpose" property.
As part of this project, we will gather and create videos, articles and other works of interest and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. See below for some inspiration. Please add more!
If you're Wizzup, just send whatever you like to voidz0r and it'll be passed on without any trace back to you.
- Panopticon (mirror) (with English subtitles)
- Interview with Edward Snowden: the whistleblower behind the NSA PRISM surveillance revelations (mirror)
- Terms and Conditions May Apply (IMDB)
- Vrijbit Videoarchive (mixed language)
- NSA Goes Holland (Dutch)
- Max Keiser interviews futurist, IT architect and Free Software advocate, Arjen Kamphuis
- Tegenlicht: Evgeny Morozov: Het einde van de internet-utopie (2011) (few bits Dutch and German)
- Our consitution (especially take note of article 10)
- The NSA Files
- lies (aivd.nl)
- AIVD searches are undirected. That's illegal. (Dutch, translations wanted!)
- AIVD and MIVD must be able to blanket tap the Internet (Dutch)
- Official announcement DEFEMBER (Dutch), Brenno joins the efforts!
- #DEFEMBER on Twitter
- Bits of Freedom Blog (Quick! give us all your money! Because.) (Also, Dutch:( )
- You'll need this
- Dutch Review Committee on the Intelligence and Security Services (CTIVD) a.k.a. Can't Technically Invalidate Vexed Directives, right? right?
- European Digital Rights
- Dieuwertje Kuijpers on dragnets (Dutch)