Young Hackspace First Edition
|Young Hackspace First Edition|
Announcing our first Young Hackspace day on 17th March from 1pm until 4pm.
Who Can Come?
All children from all ages are invited as long as they attend with their parents or legal guardian(s).
If you have any questions you can email email@example.com
Activities will be done in Dutch
- Some very basic electronics with a kit
- Extract your own DNA (in a later edition of the Young Hackspace)
- 3D print your own drawing
For very young kids
- Painting the TechInc logo in school-chalk outside
- Playing card-games
- Making bristle-bots :)
We would love for people to volunteer and help out during the day.
- the_JinX talking about (basic) electronics with flow-diagrams
- Becha - will bring Alisa (9) & Charlie (7)
The list of activities can be expanded - feel free to suggest more.