- 1 Out Of Hiding
- 2 Why is it named OOH?
- 3 Agenda
- 3.1 Monday 3rd December: Crypto Party
- 3.2 Tuesday 4th December: Mitch Altman Soldering workshop
- 3.3 Wednesday 5th December: Social Night!
- 3.4 Thursday 6th December: IPv6 night of talks and workshops
- 3.5 Friday 7th December: Lockpicking workshop
- 3.6 Saturday 8th December: Space warming party!
- 3.7 Socialising (from 9pm)
- 3.8 Promotional Material
Out Of Hiding
OOH stands for 'Out Of Hiding', our first major event.
Actually its a _week_ of events
Here's how to get to our new space http://wiki.techinc.nl/index.php/ACTA#How_to_Get_Here
Why is it named OOH?
"Out of hiding" (incognita = hidden, get it? ;)
Monday 3rd December: Crypto Party
Where DrWhax hosts a hands on workshop style Crypto Party
Tuesday 4th December: Mitch Altman Soldering workshop
Where Mitch teaches us all how to solder, and we get to take home a kit (small cost involved)
Wednesday 5th December: Social Night!
As per usual. Socialising, meeting the community
Thursday 6th December: IPv6 night of talks and workshops
A night of talk and workshopping on IPv6 and what it all means for us (psst, its the future)
Friday 7th December: Lockpicking workshop
Lockpicking workshop given by an expert!
Saturday 8th December: Space warming party!
Talks will start from 7pm and end at 9pm. We suggest you grab something to eat before then!
In order of appearance (subject to change). Unless stated, each presenter has 2-5mins.
- Hans de Zwart - Learning and quantified self (20 minutes)
- The Jinx - ethical trolling (5mins)
- BREAK FOR 10 minutes
- Amran/Arnd - the colour yellow (10 mins)
- Dougie - Open Source Protocols and the Internet of Things (5 mins)
- Akos - Open Aviation Map (5 mins)
- Vesna - WTF is Enum (5 mins)
- (1hour mark) BREAK FOR 10 minutes
- Julein Haffmans - an appropraite story about leadership (15mins)
- Jan - Me and My (home built) CNC (5 mins)
- Vesna - [RIPE Atlas] (5 mins)
- DrWhax + Wizzup - rubberfuse - a plausibly deniable file system (10 mins)
- Wizzup - Tracy - system call tracing and injection (15 mins)
Socialising (from 9pm)
Exactly what it says on the tin
Flier I prepared for promoting OOH at ISOC.nl event (Becha)
(28-11-2012 --> this time without typos)
Snapshot of FB page of events