You can get a keyfob for the ACTA front door from one of the board members when you become a member. We have agreed with Urban Resort that TechInc will store the passport copies that are being requested in exchange for a keyfob. You will need to arrange with a board member to meet Marijke of Urban resort. That keyfob, combined with a pincode, also gives access to our space. The door key we used before is deprecated.
To avoid the risk of identity fraud, please:
- Make the copy yourself in black and white, so it's clear it's a copy
- Clear out the BSN numbers, it's on two places. First under 'persoonsnummer' and second in the line with numbers on the bottom of the document
- Clear out your photo. There is no need to store a photo, and it's a risk of identity fraud.
- Mark the copy with the date and purpose of the copy on both pages. (For example: "01/01/2013 FOR GETTING ACTA KEYFOB"). This will prevent identity fraud.
- Try to request your copy back when returning the key fob.
- Do not use public copiers, they contain hard drives which may store an unencrypted copy of your passport and who knows where that may end up
Also you can of course show your real passport to confirm you didn't modify the copy except removing the sensitive stuff.
We also ask you to fill in a short form, with the following fields being mandatory:
- Real Name:
- Join Date:
- Email Address:
- Monthly Payment Amount:
- A signature from you and a board member.
The keyfobs cost 19euro, the doorkeys cost 3 euro, urban resort charges us directly for this so you are expected to wire 21euro to our bank account to pay.
Stef will try to organize another specific date for getting keyfobs soon, alternatively you can just check if marijke is there when you and a board member are in the space.