Weekly Members Meeting 8
|Weekly Members Meeting 8|
A weekly members meeting for organising things to do with the space. From 5:00pm till 5:30 pm every Sunday.
About Members Meetings
- The meetings are 30 minutes long.
- Items that are discussed for more than 5 minutes will be cut short and discussion can continue after the meeting.
Add items for the agenda below:
- Internet connectivity
- Dispute resolution group
- Items left over from the ALV
- Hosting the techinc/website
- Hack in the box haxpo
- Anything else that comes up
Presiding: Voidz0r as Voidz0r
- Webmind not here, but as far as is know: we reset switch, there should not be any more problems, config should carry over on reboot.
- Onno(neighbor) to gave us access to the adjecent space, so we could hook up fiber to the switch.
- Mail to infra about fiber hookup.
Dispute resolution group
- Lots of self-nominated people.
- We need to vote them into the dispute resolution group at next ALV.
- Current known nominations: Abraham, JnX, Julf, realitygaps, Voidz0r, Webmind.
- If you are interested as well: send it to the mailinglist.
- The secretary should actively send reminders and enforce monltly payment membership (hasn't been done since last year)
Items left over from the ALV
- realitygaps and ^K and justa will sit down for 4 hours and try and fix it. (mostly wording).
- Voidz0r will join the fixing team (Call me maybe).
Hosting techinc website
- More news on co-location?
- We get 1/2 amp. we need 1 amp at least
- Braam has offered a couple (2U or 3U) at rack @ xs4all (Archiveteam). Power not an issue
- Marcel, Braam and Arnd already have access, so our membership won't be without access, but normally its limited to guest mode, no extra keycard will specifically be available to TechInc.
- Access to the expo is free, so we won't have problems with access for members.
- HITB provided two additional tickets to the space for the additional course.
- The tickets will be given to members on a first-come-most-effort basis.
- We already have a couple volunteers lined for the event.
- Justa might be able to provide (limited) transport of stuff to the expo.
- "Signup for cleaning" OR "planning for cleaning" OR "cleaning the space" should be added asap to any (future) event.
- Hosts or organizers of the event are reasonable for either cleaning themselves and finding people to clean for/with them
- Cleaning after social: there should/will be a random call at the social for 5 mins of cleaning, so the last people will not be left with the bulk of the refuse.
- The open day was a resounding success. The best event of the week, ehm...no, month...no, year..no, EVER! (emphasis Voidz0r).
- A huge round of thanks for everyone that made it possible.