Weekly Members Meeting 4
|Weekly Members Meeting 4|
A weekly members meeting for organising things to do with the space. From 5:00pm till 5:30 pm every Sunday.
- 1 About Members Meetings
- 2 Agenda
- 3 Minutes
About Members Meetings
- The meetings are 30 minutes long.
- Items that are discussed for more than 5 minutes will be cut short and discussion can continue after the meeting.
Add items for the agenda below:
- TC0 evaluation
- Dispute resolution group
- Cleaning the space
- Hosting the techinc wiki/website
- Regular food/drink orders
- Funding/Pledges for preparing the new space
- It was great, when TC1?
- Be clear about the schedule that it's strict (better timekeeping)
- Might want to start a bit later
- Longer slots(!)
- We could have 2 tracks
- Make the food situation clear
Annual hackerspace open day
- We plan to have some talks, who's interested?
- A wikipage has been made for the event.
- Find organisers
- There will possibly be media coverage, perhaps we can send a press release to AT5
- realitygaps and ^K are willing to help but aren't willing to lead
Dispute resolution group
Nothing has been done, nothing has been sent to the mailing list. Voidz0r is willing to step up the plate, but wishes for at least 4 people in the group. This is because one of the group members could him/herself be in dispute, so you need a 4th person to be able to swap thee who is disputed for an independent one
Items left over from the ALV
Things have not yet been added to the huishoudelijk regelement because the wording has not yet been finalised. Anything left over from the ALV will have to be rephrased in the way that's intended by those who participated so they can be ratified with applicable considerations taken into account.
Cleaning the space
One big cleaning day once a month, anyone in the way will have to move. We could give treats to those attending these cleanup days.
Hosting the techinc/website
Moved to next meetings agenda
Regular food/drink orders
The mate supplier doesn't do beer, so they can't fully provide this. ^K would like someone to join him on a monthly trip to the supermarket.
Planning next ALV
^K would like to make a wiki page with points for the next ALV without any set date so people can prepare them better
Member meeting lead
Realitygaps would like to rotate the lead of the member meetings, board members may participate but not lead. Voidz0r will lead next meeting, someone else will have to take minutes.
Many complaints about the powerbar system, ^K would've liked the system to be better tested. Voidz0r is working on a new webpage. Also, plans have been made for a physical switch board but it has not yet been realised.