It can measure temperature and humidity and you can make pretty graphs of the measurements.
- Combined a webserver example with the weatherduino code
- Measurements seem a bit static (read: probably no measurements) Need to check the connections
- IP address can be determined with the testDHCP example of the EtherCard library
- Webserver is a combination of the rbbb_server of the EtherCard library with the code from Frack
- Soldered the components on it, now figuring out the code :)
- It measures.. and it broadcasts the measurements
- The python tool listens to the usb port (this was for the LCD display option I guess) and not to the broadcast address, so something needs to be written for this