From the text: - Board has a responsibility to negotiate with tool-owners before deciding to loan them out to anybody. Loan means, taking tools outside the space?
- An owner is someone who has a tool inside the space
- All tools in the space can be used by members.
- Some tools can only be used by agreement of the owner, for instance because of special handling instructions.
- Members need permission of a board member or tool guard to take tools outside the space for max 6 hours.
- Guests (non-members) need permission from toolguards to use tools.
- Guests get no permission to take tools outside the space.