T-shirts hacking (episode 1)
|T-shirts hacking (episode 1)|
Re-using your (geeky) T-shirts: make something new from the old T-shirts: a flag? a quilt? verjaardag flaggetjes? something completelly different :)
- Please donate your old T-shirts! We'll make *art* out of them!
- We'll use child-labor -- bring your child along, too!
This is a children-friendly workshop, I will bring Alisa & Charlie to help out with cutting out logo's from T-shirts... Many (small) hands make light work!
- Please bring more sewing machines! We have one residential in the hackerspace; 3 more portable ones have been offered, and more are welcome!
- T-skirt (thanks, Mark!): https://www.acquia.com/blog/drupal-t-skirt
- Laptop sleeve (thanks, Silvia!)
- Flag / sofa-cover
- Birthday flags (thanks, Nana!)
- Quilt (thanks, Karin!)
Books: I've added two books to the bookshelf ('RipIt' by Elissa Meyrich, 'Generation T' by Megan Nicelay) which may give more ideas. -- Tannie 21:30, 9 May 2012 (CEST)
Here's the quilt that I made in December 2005 for Sjoera Nas:
Add your name here if you are coming
- Becha (+2)
- Stef (maybe +1)