From Technologia Incognita
What we've done
- There have been no requests made to the Dispute committee since the last ALV. This is a good thing, unless it's not.
- We're established the routine of reporting the statistics on the activities of the committee to the Board once a month.
- We've captured the process of described in the https://wiki.techinc.nl/Dispute_Procedure as a concrete workflow to follow.
- There are templates for each of the communication steps.
- Started but not finalized the infrastructure needed.
Where we're heading
- Be more visible / easy to reach, without inciting a flurry of work.
- Finalize the workflow by discussing it with Board and verifying its validity.
- Create the (small) infrastructure needed to manage per-dispute data.
Where we're lacking
- We're at-least one member short. And a Committee member doesn't live in The Netherlands anymore.. This means we cannot operate as independent from Board as we'd like in the case of a conflict involving the board.
- We need to focus on finalizing the setup efforts we've started.