Reset Baytech to Defaults
In case the username or password is unknown, you have to reset the Baytech RPC-28A to factory defaults using the following method:
1. Turn the power of to the RPC unit
2. Remove the panel to the left of the BayTech logo on the front of the unit
3. Directly behind the BayTech logo at the top you’ll see a 2 pin jumper
4. Place a jumper on those 2 pins and power up for 15 seconds
5. Turn power off, and remove the jumper
The unit will now be rest to factory default
Here is where to find the jumper.
take care to remove enough screws (four in my case) to prevent irreversible bending of the aluminum strip
The jumper is on the left of the cpu socket
place a jumper, power on, wait 15 seconds, power down, remove jumper: profit!