Personal Knowledge Management
|Skills||Software, Coding, SQLite, Bash, Git|
Personal Knowledge Management is "A set of processes, individually constructed, to help each of us make sense of our world & work more effectively." (see Harold Jarche). This project tries to create a piece of software that can help with that.
- The first interface for the tool is the command line
- It should be able to replace the majority of the functionality of Evernote, Delicious and preferably Goodreads
- All notes data is stored in a single SQLite3 file, binary files are stored on disk
- This project should wean me off some of the cloud provider that I currently use.
- The project will improve my skills with SQLite, Bash, Vim, Git and later on with Python