Membership ending procedure
- To stop your membership with Techinc, there is a ONE MONTH NOTICE; as per our statutes (Statutes#Artikel_4_.E2.80.93_Einde_lidmaatschap)
When someone stops being a member, for some reason
- they want to stop
- their membership is terminated for some reason
There are some things that need to happen by both the member and the board.
Steps for the member
- please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating:
- do you have the key? fob? members box? personal things in the space?
- do you want money back for the fob?
- why are you stopping?
- return the key & the fob, take personal things from the space & from the member box.
- It is good form to send an email to our members mailing list, so that other members know what is going on.
Tasks for the board
- send email to the member, asking them if they want to fill in the form / answer questions
- Inform the member of overdue membership dues still to be paid. Note the one-month-term of cancellation
- do they have the key? fob? members box? personal things in the space?
- do they want their money back for the fob?
- why are they stopping?
- after they have answered, edit the "member administration" DB to mark them inactive, with the date ; delete their passport copy or destroy paper version
- inform Urban Resort that the fob will be given to another member
- make an appointment to take the fob back, and the key
- make an appointment for them to pick up their private things.
- rename the "member box" and mark it as available for another member to use.