|Skills||soldering, Programming, PCB Design|
Working on a nice blinky-light LED project for OHM.
Have a nice 'KITT-like' LED chaser on the front of my bike-rack + RGB led in headlight.
- PCA9685 (smd, soldered to breakout)
- 16 bright LEDs (probably white) + suitable resistors
- 1 RGB_LED
- Power (probably a couple 3.7V 700mAh Li-Ion Nokia batteries)
- Empty bike-light for Digispark+Batteries+RGB-LED
- Some sort of enclosure
- velcro for easy (dis)mounting on/from rack
- solder smd PCA9685 to breakout
- try Adafruit-library on arduino
- ported said library to TinyWireM. Now runs on Digispark.
- made preliminary mashup-code for pwm-IC and onboard soft-pwm (soft-pwm now blinks ferosciously, have to debug).
- design power-system
- make power-button
- find suitable enclosure for LEDs and breakout
- Speed variation using hall-effect sensor for rpm-detection
- Other animations