Eating places within (close) walking distance of ACTA:
- Albert Heijn supermarkets: one at Sierplein 78, one at Belgieplein, one at Delflandplein.
- Dirk van den Broek Supermarket (Johan Huizingalaan 178)
- Snackbar Nancy (Johanna Reynvaanstraat 35)
- There is an indonesian take away place close to sierplein which does a really good nasi rames/etc, ~8-10euro for 2xveggies,rendang,chicken,etc.
Here are some places that are good to order from to ACTA:
- Rams Roti best Roti in town
- Indian Dinner Express - very good Indian Food
- Haweli Indian Food
- Taco Mundo Freaking delicious and plenty fast
- Tasty Burger excellent, but delivery can take (nearly) an hour
- Tandoori Express great quality (and quantity)
- Sushi Asian Profood
- New York Pizza (they're quite fast but don't know exactly where the right door is, just ask them to call when they dispatch delivery and it'll take 2 to 5 minutes for the order to arrive once you get their call -- please be so kind to open the door and wave at the motorist scooting around :P they often carry other orders too which explains their rush )
- Thai Kitchen Amsterdam Drawback: min order 20 Euro. But: excellent food!
- Joy Luck Express Chinese food, surinamese, indian, etc
- Ginos Good Pizza
- Sushi Sakura Decent sushi
Here are some places that didn't turn out so well:
- Grillroom Lezet
- Il Delfino blu