Difference between revisions of "Rules"
(Created page with "These should be seen as a guideline/framework Rule Zero <ol start="0"> <li>Do not be on fire</li> </ol> Safety <ol start="1"> <li>Don't use power tools unless you've had a...")
m (Protected "Rules" ([edit=sysop] (indefinite) [move=sysop] (indefinite)))
Revision as of 16:51, 13 March 2012
These should be seen as a guideline/framework
- Do not be on fire
- Don't use power tools unless you've had a safety briefing on them first. Don't defeat or hack safety features/equipment. This is for other people's safety as much as yours. Check the wiki for instructions. Read the warnings. If in doubt, ask.
- Concerning major activities, or future events ask the community. If you have a question or in any way in doubt about something, ask the community. Your options for contact: write an email to the mailing list, or ask on IRC. *can someone add something about meta meetings please*
- Yes, you may. Any member wanting to work on a project who wants to make use of the space and its facilities can assume a YES. It's better to ask forgiveness than it is to ask for permission.
- If something is broken, fix it; Don't complain.
- Upon leaving, clean your spot and the spot next to you; leave it more excellent than how you found it. Return all tools to their proper location.
- Respect fellow members, their privacy and their possessions. Be excellent to one another.
- No sleeping in the space, be active.
- Members are allowed to store some personal items in the space, but they must be kept in a members box, labelled with your name. One box per member. Empty boxes may be recycled for other members if needed.
- All items not in members boxes must be labelled with a "Do Not Hack" sticker indicating the owner and an expiry period.