You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: emailconfirmed.
So, as most of you know, we have a Wiki.
Some of you are already familiar with the basics of editing and some of the functionality is quite straightforward.
In this workshop I'd like to go through some of the basics and then show how some of the more 'advanced' features like how Semantic Mediawiki works.
After this we can work on enhancing some functionality of the wiki, beautify it, and of course add more pages!
The workshop will be from 19:30 until 23:00.
** Semantic Data
** Creating a new Class
** Semantic Forms
* Fun hacks/eastereggs
* positioning pictures
* making backgrounds
* making directories & categories
* adding add-ons! like a map
* someone suggested: [[Cut/wiki_additions|wiki additions]]
I am familiar with another wiki system (twiki). Unfortunately the syntax is different, but I know the basics. I'm interested in what else you can do with mediawiki next to just editing pages, and an explanation about the structure would be nice (categories, templates, etc).
* <s>implement [[Inventory]] categories/types</s>
* [[Cut/make_the_iCal_version_of_events|iCal export]]
 - Hint: you are on it right now!
 - [http://semantic-mediawiki.org http://semantic-mediawiki.org]
This is a minor edit
Watch this page