You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: emailconfirmed.
We got a [http://frack.nl/wiki/WeatherDuino WeatherDuino] PCB via [[User:brainsmoke|brainsmoke]] via [http://frack.nl/ Frack]. [https://github.com/JanKlopper/WeatherDuino Git]
It can measure temperature and humidity and you can make pretty graphs of the measurements.
[http://tronixstuff.com/ Tutorial for ethernet]
== Log ==
* Combined a webserver example with the weatherduino code
* Measurements seem a bit static (read: probably no measurements) Need to check the connections
* IP address can be determined with the testDHCP example of the [https://github.com/jcw/ethercard EtherCard library]
* Webserver is a combination of the rbbb_server of the EtherCard library with the code from Frack
* Soldered the components on it, now figuring out the code :)
* It measures.. and it broadcasts the measurements
* The python tool listens to the usb port (this was for the LCD display option I guess) and not to the broadcast address, so something needs to be written for this
This is a minor edit
Watch this page