Revision as of 23:20, 9 May 2014 by Webmind (Created page with "This page explains the ritual around the used voting systems in TechInc == Closed Voting == This is used for instance when voting people into the board or a committee * The c...")
This page explains the ritual around the used voting systems in TechInc
This is used for instance when voting people into the board or a committee
- The chairperson will provide an enumerated list of voting options.
- The chairperson will find 3 volunteers for the temperorary vote-counting-commision which will not contain anyone from the board or anyone being voted about
- The chairperson will provide a voting form per vote (available members + proxy votes)
- Each member will fill in it's voting form(s)
- The vote-counting-commision will collect the votes in a container
- The vote-counting-commision will separate themselves from the rest to count the votes
- each member of the vote-counting-commision will count the votes on their own, and compare with the fellow commission-members.
- The only results that will be shared outside of the vote-counting-commision is who is voted in alphabetical order (no vote counts will be shared).
- All votes and paperwork with information on the votes will be destroyed after the ALV by the voting commision or one person of the commission with two witnesses.