|Part of Projects||Kimus 1|
CodeAsm is who?
Doing all kinds of things...
Like the projects that I do and some info you dont get when you ask me... well... just ask me on a wednesday or on IRC when im there. The image above is trying to fix someones router thingy while we where in china with no tools. Getting a soldering iron at 10pm is easy, some wires aswell, just ask the right people :D
My main focus might apear Xbox, but actualy is gaming consoles in general and programming software for them. This includes tools for on the pc and network related stuff. I also build hardware stuff, but not as good (yet) as some others.
Now I see you have read all this, you might also be intrested in visiting my awefully outdated blog/website: [http://www.codeasm.com place of the unkown
Things I've build
- Xbox Alpha pc (based on easy to get pc hardware
- RS232 2 USB board with FTDI chip (random boards and wires, easy smd thing)
- N8VEM (no longer its name)Single Board Computer based on the Z80 (sort of a kit) runs CP/M. The new wiki and forums
- Arduino handheld gameconsole (buggy wire mess, lost code)
builds currently in process
- Opensource xbox live Forum thread on assemblergames.com
- Xbox custom kernel (based on win NT)
- Xbox software development research
Builds starting up
- Xbox AMR soundcard (pcb designing fase)
- Xbox live server (linux or windows based)
- Xbox 360 Development kit build using Jtag.
- Arduino gameconsole (TV/VGA)
- Weather station Arduino based with 2.2 TFT.
Builds I have thought about doing
- Handheld gameconsole using ARM
- Gameboy game on DIY cartridge
- Desktop powersupply
- Frequency counter
- Make my own pcb at home
- Build an CNC Milling machine