Difference between revisions of "User:Amx109"
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|Project=TableOfFire, TISSEOT, TRTL, Custom Tent, Plasma_Cutter,Washing_Machine_Tank, Usb_human_heater, Email_alert_installation, Chopping_Board_Scales
Revision as of 12:01, 1 April 2014
|Part of Projects||TableOfFire, TISSEOT, TRTL, Custom Tent, Plasma_Cutter, Washing_Machine_Tank, Usb_human_heater, Email_alert_installation, Chopping_Board_Scales|
|Manages||Lady 3Jane Marie-France Tessier-Ashpool|
can do software/electronics and general making with metal/wood/plastic. specialises in breaking things. Mischief maker in chief. Organiser extraordinaire.
Whats Currently Broken with Techinc
There's a lack of transparency in the following areas
- Processes that govern the space
- Many people take things for granted. Cleaning+tidying, layout concerns, infrastructure
We are Tech Inc. We are Badly Organised
- Membership system is still a manual process
- Until this is done you cannot know who is/is not a member unless you are the treasurer
- Cannot predict future income. You need about six months of data for that.
- Doorbot system - track entry/exit of members by board
- contentious, yes. benefits outweigh privacy implications?