For registering for the 2021-06-26 ALV, please visit ALV June 2021
From 2021-06-26 the following measures will be in place:
- A maximum of 12 people in the space at any time (max 7 for the main space, and max 5 for the aux space)
- Registration for members to enter is not required
- Ventilation is important; always open the windows. (Don't forget to close them when you're the last to leave)
- Keep distance: 1.5 mtr distance from each other and/or 5m2 per person
- Outside visitors are welcome as a +1. Registration of visitors is required (see new table for an example)
- If your visitor is part of the same household, distance between you and the visitor is not required
|Date||Timeslot||Member bringing visitor||Visitor is part of same household (yes/no)||Comment|
|Sunday Jun 27th||14-18||Mark Rutte||no||example, do not remove|
- Further more all national corona measurements are in place. https://www.rijksoverheid.nl/onderwerpen/coronavirus-covid-19/algemene-coronaregels/basisregels
- If the space is FULL, please TALK with eachother and come to a workable arrangement. We do not anticipate issues at this moment.
Spacing on Appointment
Due to the lockdown, no real social space, but you have the space (almost) for yourself.
- You require a fob to be able to enter the space. If you do not have one, it might be possible to arrange something with someone else.
- There may only be *SIX* people in the space at the same time.
- Book your appointment on THIS PAGE , a maximum of 7 days ahead of time.
- Maximum 10 timeslots per participant per week.
- Arriving, checking in, opening space
- At or after the beginning of your timeslot
- checking out, closing space, returning home:
- BEFORE the end of your timeslot (set a timer for yourself!)
- Follow all the normal rules, and all Corona rules and guidelines.
(Last update: 2021-05-22, 10 timeslots, 6 people)
0 - 1 available timeslot 1 - 2 available timeslot 2 - 3 available timeslot 3 - 4 available timeslot 4 - 5 available timeslot 5 - 6 available timeslot 6 - 7 available timeslot 7 - 8 available timeslot 8 - 9 available timeslot 9 - 10 available timeslot 10 - 11 available timeslot 11 - 12 available timeslot 12 - 13 available timeslot 13 - 14 available timeslot 14 - 15 available timeslot 15 - 16 available timeslot 16 - 17 available timeslot 17 - 18 available timeslot 18 - 19 available timeslot 19 - 20 available timeslot 20 - 21 available timeslot 21 - 22 available timeslot 22 - 23 available timeslot 23 - 0 available timeslot
Reserving a time-slot
Alter the table below, add a row or alter one if there's space available.
Use your real name / nick here and please keep the table sorted on date & time
|Date||Timeslot||Main space user 1||Main space user 2||Main space user 3||Main space user 4||Aux space user 1||Aux space user 2|
|Thursday 13 april||14-15||Mark Rutte||do not remove; Example|
|Thursday 13 april||14-15||Sigrid Kaag||do not remove; Another example|
|Thursday 13 april||15-16||Hugo de Jonge||Sigrid Kaag||do not remove; Last example|
|Tue 8th Jun||15-18||CriM|
|Wed 9th Jun||20-24||Piele||Justa|
|Fri 11th Jun||12-20||Rafael Caricio|
|Wed 16th Jun||16-19||realitygaps|
|Thurs 17th Jun||14-18||realitygaps|
Q & A
- What should I do if someone knocks on the door ?
- If someone wants something (owned by them), you can fetch it for them. (Do not let yourself be social-engineered). Only in case of an emergency should you let someone in who does not have an appointment. If you want to be social together: Go outside the building to talk, keeping an appropriate distance.
- Wash hands ? Facemask ?
- Yes. This prevents large surfaces from risk of infection. So even when you are alone, please commit to this. When you leave, clean relevant surfaces/areas/objects. If you forgot a facemask, you can take one from those supplied at the door.
- May I do anything like normal ?
- Yes, all facilities are available, but realize that there might not be someone around to call 112 for you in case of accidents or emergency. Keep safe.
- May I reserve multiple sequential slots ?
- Yes, there is however a maximum , per week, that you may reserve. See above.
- What if a timeslot is not reserved ?
- For all purposes, treat this as if the space is 'closed'. Do not be there.