Spacing on Appointment
Due to the lockdown, no real social space, but you have the space (almost) for yourself.
- You require a fob to be able to enter the space. If you do not have one, it might be possible to arrange something with someone else.
- There may only be *SIX* people in the space at the same time.
- Book your appointment on THIS PAGE , a maximum of 7 days ahead of time.
- Maximum 10 timeslots per participant per week.
- Arriving, checking in, opening space
- At or after the beginning of your timeslot
- checking out, closing space, returning home:
- BEFORE the end of your timeslot (set a timer for yourself!)
- Follow all the normal rules, and all Corona rules and guidelines.
(Last update: 2021-05-22, 10 timeslots, 6 people)
0 - 1 available timeslot 1 - 2 available timeslot 2 - 3 available timeslot 3 - 4 available timeslot 4 - 5 available timeslot 5 - 6 available timeslot 6 - 7 available timeslot 7 - 8 available timeslot 8 - 9 available timeslot 9 - 10 available timeslot 10 - 11 available timeslot 11 - 12 available timeslot 12 - 13 available timeslot 13 - 14 available timeslot 14 - 15 available timeslot 15 - 16 available timeslot 16 - 17 available timeslot 17 - 18 available timeslot 18 - 19 available timeslot 19 - 20 available timeslot 20 - 21 available timeslot 21 - 22 available timeslot 22 - 23 available timeslot 23 - 0 available timeslot
Reserving a time-slot
Alter the table below, add a row or alter one if there's space available.
Use your real name / nick here and please keep the table sorted on date & time
|Date||Timeslot||Main space user 1||Main space user 2||Main space user 3||Main space user 4||Aux space user 1||Aux space user 2|
|Thursday 13 april||14-15||Mark Rutte||do not remove; Example|
|Thursday 13 april||14-15||Sigrid Kaag||do not remove; Another example|
|Thursday 13 april||15-16||Hugo de Jonge||Sigrid Kaag||do not remove; Last example|
|Thu 2nd Jun||14-15||Rafael Caricio|
|Thu 2nd Jun||15-16||Rafael Caricio|
|Thu 2nd Jun||16-17||Rafael Caricio|
|Thu 2nd Jun||17-18||Rafael Caricio|
|Thu 2nd Jun||18-19||Rafael Caricio|
|Fri 4th Jun||14-15||Rafael Caricio|
|Fri 4th Jun||15-16||Rafael Caricio|
|Fri 4th Jun||16-17||Rafael Caricio|
|Fri 4th Jun||17-18||Rafael Caricio|
|Fri 4th Jun||18-19||Rafael Caricio|
Q & A
- What should I do if someone knocks on the door ?
- If someone wants something (owned by them), you can fetch it for them. (Do not let yourself be social-engineered). Only in case of an emergency should you let someone in who does not have an appointment. If you want to be social together: Go outside the building to talk, keeping an appropriate distance.
- Wash hands ? Facemask ?
- Yes. This prevents large surfaces from risk of infection. So even when you are alone, please commit to this. When you leave, clean relevant surfaces/areas/objects. If you forgot a facemask, you can take one from those supplied at the door.
- May I do anything like normal ?
- Yes, all facilities are available, but realize that there might not be someone around to call 112 for you in case of accidents or emergency. Keep safe.
- May I reserve multiple sequential slots ?
- Yes, there is however a maximum , per week, that you may reserve. See above.
- What if a timeslot is not reserved ?
- For all purposes, treat this as if the space is 'closed'. Do not be there.