You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: emailconfirmed.
Get a kit together for soldering workshops.
different PCBs of increasing difficulty (through-hole, sop, ssop, QFN(?), BGA(trololo.))
== PCBs ==
* Techinc logo (SMD) (TODO: convert the logo from svg to gerber)
* The Key To The Space
* analog 555 circuit? some synthesizer thing?
* a moodlamp to be chained with those of other members
* arduino clone? (or MSP430, or ARM, or PIC?)
* Robots!!! (a through-hole pcb maybe?)
* usb enabled device (keyboard sniffer/...)
* RF device
* sensor expansion board
* raspi IO extender
* LCD display / simple game contoller
* simple interface to fake SID chip
== Links ==
=== PCB shops ===
This is a minor edit
Watch this page