Difference between revisions of "SubGroups/Young Hackspace"
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
Revision as of 13:22, 15 November 2014
* Young Hackspace First Edition * Young Hackspace Second Edition * KidsWorkshopFeb2014 * KidsWorkshopMar2014 * KidsWorkshopApril2014 * KidsWorkshopNovember2014
To help coordinate and setup one day, hopefully, every month where we open up the space to children.
- Themed days
- Teaching use of tools
- Basic programming
- painting (a.k.a. Tom Sawyer: using child labor...)
- building simple electronic contraptions (just batteries, switches, lights, buzzers, etc.)
- do 3D-printing or something like that
- improve upon simple household devices to make them into awesome self-hacked household devices(TM)
- teach about Important Hacker Stuff (security, privacy, dangers on the web, open source, etc.)
- Making kites (and flying them)