Difference between revisions of "SubGroups/Young Hackspace"
|Line 132:||Line 132:|
Revision as of 13:31, 13 January 2018
- 27-01-2018 10:00 (starts at 12:00)
- 18-03-2018 10:00 (starts at 12:00)
- 26-05-2018 10:00 (starts at 12:00)
* Young Hackspace First Edition * Young Hackspace Second Edition * 4.1.14._post-congressial_chill-out_gathering * KidsWorkshopFeb2014 * KidsWorkshopMar2014 * KidsWorkshopApril2014 * KidsWorkshopNovember2014
To help coordinate and setup one day, hopefully, every month where we open up the space to children.
- Themed days
- Teaching use of tools
- Basic programming
- painting (a.k.a. Tom Sawyer: using child labor...)
- building simple electronic contraptions (just batteries, switches, lights, buzzers, etc.)
- do 3D-printing or something like that
- improve upon simple household devices to make them into awesome self-hacked household devices(TM)
- teach about Important Hacker Stuff (security, privacy, dangers on the web, open source, etc.)
- Making kites (and flying them)
- Buiding saltwater batteries
MAKER SPACE-RELATED RESOURCES ON OER COMMONS: (open educational resources (OER))
Activities and Labs: LEGO Robots Hair and Snail Challenges 3d Printing in the Classroom Discover Engineering High Tech Fashion Maze Challenge Construction and Destruction Using Castles and Catapults What is a Robot?
- One month before the event
- agree date & time with other parents
- Get volunteers for orga-tasks (e.g. KidsWorkshopNovember2014#Volunteers )
- Get volunteers for workshop-leaders (e.g. KidsWorkshopNovember2014#ACTIVITIES_2 )
- write a nice announcement (short; with contact details; in English & Dutch; for email (& for print?!))
- send the announce to the community & public (lists, meetup-page, social media, & individuals... )
- collect money / get budget (optional)
- One day / few hours before
- buy all the food & drinks
- prepare workshops (get supplies & equipment) => workshop leaders!
- make a schedule (on paper, or on white board (e.g. KidsWorkshopFeb2014#Schedule_and_activities )
- make NAME STICKERS & find markers for people to write names...
- make SIGNS for directing people/visitors to the space & GLUE them in ACTA
HAVE FUN :)
- During the event
- let people in; give a tour; explain...
- give an introduction
- Make documentation
- take photos
- write down a list of people who did show up & who didn't
- After the event
- make documentation
- upload photos to the wiki
- write up a few words on how did it go , on the wiki page of that event
- send a report back to the members list
- edit the main wiki page (this) to put the link back to the event documentation
- make documentation
- Adaconf - How to make a conference in 31 days