Difference between revisions of "SubGroups/Dispute"
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
== Members ==
== Members ==
Revision as of 23:06, 30 May 2018
Dispute Resolution Group
The Dispute Resolution group is there to help out when there a conflicts/disputes between members. You can contact disputes @ techinc.nl if there are any problems, or one of the members directly if you feel uncomfortable with all the members of group receiving your problem (please let us know if it shouldn't be shared with certain members of the group).
If you wish to contact the group you can sent a mail to all members via: disputes @ techinc.nl or contact one of the individuals if you do not want to share it with every member, if this is the case, please also note it in your communication.
We use the closed dispute @ techinc.nl mailinglist for internal comms
House rules related to the dispute committee can be found at Huishoudelijk Reglement
- 2018-05-17 Chotee and WFK are voted into the dispute-committee by the ALV
- 2018-05-17 New Dispute Procedures were voted at the ALV
- 2018-04-18 thomascovenant steps down
- 2018-04-18 webmind steps down
- 2017-09-25 Remaining members sent statement on no longer being functional due to being below required member-minimum
- 2017-09-15 The Jinx steps down
- 2017-09-13 Bigmac steps down
- 2017-03-11 Einstein, The Jinx, Voidz0r and Webmind step down. Bigmac, The JinX, Thomascovenant and Webmind are (re-)elected
- 2015-05-10 Realitygaps steps down because he joins the board.
- 2014-05-09 Elected: Einstein, The JinX, Realitygaps, Voidz0r, Webmind