You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: emailconfirmed.
Start time: 20:00
Notes (temporary location): http://wizzup.org/workshop.html
Please spread the word:
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 13:53:29 +0200 (CEST)
From: Merlijn Wajer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Privacy Workshop Series II: Meeting II (PGP) - 27 September
The next Privacy Software workshop will be on *Saturday* 27 September.
We will try to cover the following material:
- Create your own key and subkeys (a subkey for each usage)
- PK encrypt
- Passphrase encrypt
* PGP in email (Claws mail, Enigmail, Evolution)
- Tails has Claws Mail, so having Tails to play around with PGP may be an
- Enigmail is for Thunderbird - presumably a lot of people use Thunderbird and
Enigmail works quite well.
* Using GnuPG to authenticate to ssh servers. (Working with gpg-agent)
If time and luck permits, we will have an initial look at the OpenPGP
smartcards. But as stated before, I plan to hold another meeting just for that.
There will also be a chance to sign each others keys, if you wish to do so.
This is a minor edit
Watch this page