You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: emailconfirmed.
Batch of small stickers (45mm)
Black background, full color logo and text ([https://github.com/techinc/techinc-artwork artwork on git])
'''If you want hexagon stickers (future order) you need to vote/pledge here:'''
== Workflow ==
* Design sticker in [http://www.inkscape.org/ Inkscape], convert everything to a path, and save as SVG
* Drukwerkdeal wants the file in CMYK colors (see [http://www.drukwerkdeal.nl/nl/info/aanleverspecificaties#kleuren HERE])
** deep black is 10% C, 10% M, 10% Y, 100% K
** maximum per color should be below 280%
* Open the SVG file in [http://scribus.net/ Scribus] and run [http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Convert_RGB_imported_colors_to_CMYK this script] to convert RGB to CMYK
* Save the file as EPS
* Open the EPS file in your favorite text editor, or create a one-liner to change "0 0 0 1 cmyk fill" to "0.1 0.1 0.1 1 cmyk fill"
Note: I have sent an e-mail to Drukwerkdeal to ask if they can check whether the black background is good for printing. If it is, I'll update the git repo with this info.
* Next time they want it in PDF/x-1a:2001 format (the interweb says that this can only be done with adobe distiller, is there really no other way?)
PS The stickers are in production and the ETA is 1 October 2014
* €10 -- Narya (paid)
* €10 -- ChrisS
* €10 -- JinX
* €10 -- Becha (paid)
* €10 -- Ultratux
* €10 -- [[User:Brainsmoke|Brainsmoke]] (cross-pledged)
* €.. -- ...
This is a minor edit
Watch this page