You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: emailconfirmed.
Personal Knowledge Management is "A set of processes, individually constructed, to help each of us make sense of our world & work more effectively." (see [http://www.jarche.com/pkm/ Harold Jarche]). This project tries to create a piece of software that can help with that.
== Design goals ==
* The first interface for the tool is the command line
* It should be able to replace the majority of the functionality of Evernote, Delicious and preferably Goodreads
* All notes data is stored in a single SQLite3 file, binary files are stored on disk
== Personal goals ==
* This project should wean me off some of the cloud provider that I currently use.
* The project will improve my skills with SQLite, Bash, Vim, Git and later on with Python
== Draft data model ==
== Dependencies ==
== Next steps (in order) ==
== Future plans ==
This is a minor edit
Watch this page