You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: emailconfirmed.
The OpenBench Logic Sniffer is an open source logic analyzer with a USB interface.
'''Curent status: NEEDS REFLASH''' oops!
Please ask where it is and how it works before (first) use :)
* Capture 50MHz+ waveforms on 32 channels
* 200Msps captures up to 100MHz waveforms on 16 channels
* 100Msps captures up to 50MHz waveforms on 32 channels
* 16 buffered channels, 5volt tolerant
* M74LCX16245DTR2G transceiver tolerates voltages from -0.5V to +7V.
* 216K Block RAM supports following memory configurations*
* 8 channels with 24K sample depth
* 16 channels with 12K sample depth
* 32 channels with 6K sample depth
* External clock and trigger input
* Allows interfacing with external test equipment and daisy chaining OLS's for additional channels.
* Internal clock and trigger output
* 16bit wing expansion header
* USB interface, USB powered
* Designed for the SUMP logic analyzer client
* Open source
[http://nurdspace.nl/User:BuZz BuZz] printed me a nice case [http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:16033 3D printed case]
This is a minor edit
Watch this page