This will be our second Lockpicking workshop, but the first lockpicking workshop with people from TOOOL. They will tell us about the basics of lockpicking.
Start time: 19:30
- Basics of lockpicking (Theory)
- DIY (Try to pick a lock)
- Creating your own lockpicks (Wizzup has done this one or two times and can help. Wizzup also has all the components required to create lockpicks in his box)
- Buying lockpick sets (if TOOOL brings them)
And, if possible, I would also like to see if we can copy keys - but we need hardware for this, so this is optional and may happen at a later time:
- Copying keys
I assume that we will have plenty of locks to test on now. But by all means, bring or donate locks if you have any!
The workshop has three main goals:
- Educating people about lock picking
- Getting people excited about lock picking.
- Providing some basic (accessible) lock picking facilities as TechInc.
People giving workshops / from TOOOL:
- Wizzup (Can help creating your own lockpicks, not from TOOOL)
- Three TOOOL humanoids