You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: emailconfirmed.
Hypatia is a bot that informs the people on IRC and keeps track of certain things like the spacestate,
[http://hypatia.techinc.nl/ Hypatia Keeps track]
Collecting ideas on what people would think would be neat(tm).
== Ideas for interfaces ==
* monitor wiki for changes to important pages
* monitor new wiki user creation.
== Current features ==
* basic module support (live reloading)
* generic trigger alias for modules (it's like a symbolic link)
* polling events
* core maintenance commands
* !time and !echo debug modules
* framework for asking the SMW database (smwread)
* !rule interface
* !member(s) & !projects interfaces through the smwread module
* !maclookup & !usblookup
* !vector (vector math calculations)
* !event(s) list events, see what the next/last one is.
== Todo ==
* Implement persistent module support for monitoring
* put next event in topic
=== Bugs ===
* remove wikilink syntax in rules
== Suggestions ==
<pre>put ~~~~ after your edit to display nick+date</pre>
* Autoop on nick or host (maybe registered users?) - [[User:Dreamer|Dreamer]]
* Crawl the [[statutes]] and have !stat(utes) cmd. - [[User:Dreamer|Dreamer]] 21:23, 20 June 2012 (CEST)
This is a minor edit
Watch this page