You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: emailconfirmed.
= Capture The Flag evening - Part 12 =
* 31 March, 2014 - 7 PM
* Please bring along a laptop with you!!!
= General CTF Info =
* See the page for the [[Ctf-evenings]]
* Link to the Tech Inc [[TechInc-CTF-Scoreboard | Challenge Website Scoreboard]]
= Reminder: Upcoming stuff =
* Next CTF Competition = PlaidCTF: http://plaidctf.com and https://ctftime.org/event/119
** April 11, 2014, 7 p.m. — April 13, 2014, 7 p.m. (Pittsburgh time)
* We will meet Saturday April 12 (all day) to play!
** We are now signed up as Team Knuffelhackers on ctftime.org
** I wasn't able to find a sign-up link on the Plaid CTF webpage itself, so I assume that we'll need to register officially when the actual CTF opens
* Intro to x86 Assembly Video Day
** 11 AM - Sunday April 6th
** We will watch as many of the videos as time permits (or until people get sick of it): http://opensecuritytraining.info/IntroX86.html
* TODO Melanie: update the Tech Inc wiki with the upcoming CTF training evenings
= Cryptanalysis =
* Today's session will deal with cryptanalysis
* We will be playing the Krypton war-game:
** You can find some useful links here: https://wiki.techinc.nl/index.php/Ctf-evenings#Cryptanalysis
This is a minor edit
Watch this page