You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: emailconfirmed.
= Capture The Flag evening - Part I =
* 9 December, 2013 - 8 PM
* Please bring along a laptop with you!!!
= General CTF Info =
* See the page for the [[Ctf-evenings]]
* Link to the Tech Inc [[TechInc-CTF-Scoreboard | Challenge Website Scoreboard]]
= Notes =
* 7 people present: some programmers, some sysadmins, some security folks
* We probably won't start out being very good -- BUT after the CTF events, we should analyse them, so we can gradually improve.
* We started with general discussion - see the [[Ctf-evenings | CTF evenings]] page for the notes!
* After that, we got started with playing the '''Bandit challenge''' at: http://www.overthewire.org/wargames/
* The next challenge website in line is: http://io.smashthestack.org
* Tentative results are listed on the Scoreboard: [[TechInc-CTF-Scoreboard]]
* We will look into which online [http://ctftime.org CTF events] we can compete in, and discuss the options next time
* We can meet every Monday, alternating challenge website evenings w/ informational evenings (workshops)
* https://github.com/caesar0301/pcaptools << Nice tools for PCAP files.
This is a minor edit
Watch this page