You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: emailconfirmed.
If you are not bringing food, please bring €7.50, it might be a bit less. If you bring some stuff, try to bring a bit more than you need for yourself.
There will be a separate donation-jar for drinks ;)
== Stuff to get: ==
* Charcoal - Piele will bring a 10kg bag of purified charcoal
* Protein: Meat / Fish / Vegetables
* Carbs: Potatoes / Rice / etc.
* Salad ingredients
* Sauces: Ketchup / Curry / BBQ etc..
* Bread - Ultratux brings a big bunch
== Who brings what? ==
* Stef: I will make sateh and see about some salad/veggies.
* damnlie: Some meat maybe some vega stuff
* BugBlue: Some competent pieces of meat.
* Piele: Some deadbeef, and some [[BBQ_2018/Shashlik|Russian style shashlik]]
* Chotee: Rice, [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pebre Pebre]
* Ultratux: Bringing 4 large epic turkish breads. And 2.7kg merguez.
* Katje: I'll bring some meat. And maybe some Ketchup.
* Atmind: Salad Bowl
* bigmacfoobar: 8 wagyu beef burgers; 8 marinated turkey filets; large red beet & potato salad; 1 cote du boeuf (1kg)
* You: ?
(If somebody can handle some vegan/vegetarian options..)
== Who wants to join: ==
* Chotee (+1, +¾, +½)
* realitygaps (coming late)
* Mid-kid (+1)
* Brett (TBC)
* bigmacfoobar +3
== Inspiration ==
For those who'd prefer to not just have charcoaled hunks of burnt chicken and burgers to eat:
* [http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/member/views/indonesian-chicken-satay-52168211 Indonesian Chicken Satay]
* [http://www.seriouseats.com/2016/07/the-food-lab-how-to-make-the-best-satay-indonesian-pork.html Indonesian Pork Satay]
* [http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/japanese-style-grilled-fish-359629 Japanese Marinaded Grilled Fish]
* [http://www.justonecookbook.com/yakitori/ Several Yakitori recipes]
* [http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/miso-grilled-vegetables Miso-marinaded grilled vegetables]
* [http://omnivorescookbook.com/18-asian-bbq-recipes/ MOAR asian grill recipes of many many kinds]
This is a minor edit
Watch this page