Difference between revisions of "BBQ"
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
Revision as of 19:23, 15 May 2017
|Time||Starting around 18:30-19:00|
I expect people to make a small donation for the food (probably 5eu/pp or so) or bring some stuff. If you bring some stuff, try to bring a bit more than you need for yourself.
Stuff to get:
- Charcoal - 2 or 3 bags should be enough.
- Protein: Meat / Fish / Vegetables
- Carbs: Potatoes / Rice / etc.
- Salad ingredients
- Sauces: Ketchup / Curry / Curry / BBQ etc..
Who brings what?
- Chotee: Charcoal
- Stef: I will sort some merguez/lambchops/sate/stuff and bread.
- Katje: Will bring some sausages
- You: ?
(If somebody can handle salads and some vegetarian options, and if somebody could help get Sauces/etc from supermarket, we should be good.)
For those who'd prefer to not just have charcoaled hunks of burnt chicken and burgers to eat:
- [Indonesian Chicken Satay]
- [Indonesian Pork Satay]
- [Japanese Marinaded Grilled Fish]
- [Several Yakitori recipes]
- [Miso-marinaded grilled vegetables]
- [MOAR asian grill recipes of many many kinds]
Who wants to join: