ALV May 2018
|ALV May 2018|
|Location||Techinc, Main space|
The official notes taken of this ALV are available here: ALV-20180517-notes
ALV Thursday 17th of May, 2018 at 19:00 duration at most 3.5 hours; not beyond 23:00
- For the board elections, there is no real deadline for candidacy, before the actual election would be nice though; please post that you want to run for board to members list, with explanation of why to vote for you.
- Minutes will be done "live", using Hackpad or similar; final version will be edited within two weeks after the ALV.
- 1 1. Admin
- 2 2. Reports
- 3 3. Votable points
- 3.1 3.1. Dispute Committee Procedures (see ALV_May_2018/Katje) (Katje)
- 3.2 3.2. Election Dispute Committee
- 3.3 3.3. Election Social Media Committee (closed vote)
- 3.4 3.4. Board elections. Phicoh has to step down and is up for re-election. (closed vote)
- 3.5 3.5. Regarding the ban (Bugblue)
- 3.6 3.6 Budget for Power Infra (see ALV_May_2018/Bigmac) (Bigmac)
- 3.7 3.7 More points regarding the dispute commitee (see ALV_May_2018/Piele) (Piele)
- 3.8 3.8 Budget for board (see ALV_May_2018/Ultratux) (Ultratux)
- 4 4. Informal poll regardin conflict
- 5 5. Any other business
1.1. Number of people present, number of proxy votes, guests?
Proxy form: File:Generic proxy vote techinc.pdf
1.2. Approving the notes from the previous meeting
1.3. Finalizing agenda (any new points?)
2.1. Report from the board
3. Votable points
3.1. Dispute Committee Procedures (see ALV_May_2018/Katje) (Katje)
3.1.1. Should retention period for dispute committee records be:
a) 5 years b) 10 years
3.1.2. Co-opting members
Should we allow the dispute committee and board to co-opt members to fill shortages in members, either due to recusals or lack of members (version a vs version b of the procedure document)
3.1.3. Full procedure vote
Given the result of votes 1 and 2, vote to approve the full procedure as amended
3.1.4. Board actions
The board shall consider the report from the dispute committee, and take any action they deem necessary based on that report and their own judgement. All remedies must have an expiry date, all remedies must be reviewed annually, and all remedies must be appealable at an ALV.
3.1.5. Conflict with non-member (see ALV_May_2018/Katje2) (Katje)
3.2. Election Dispute Committee
3.2.1. Elect dispute-committee members with 2/3 majority.
(this was 3.7.3, but moved ahead of voting for the committee members)
3.2.2. Election Dispute Committee (closed vote)
3.3. Election Social Media Committee (closed vote)
3.4. Board elections. Phicoh has to step down and is up for re-election. (closed vote)
3.5. Regarding the ban (Bugblue)
3.5.1. Remove the ban (closed vote)
Options to vote: a) Yes b) No
Issue an apology for using the techinc website as an illegal tool to make someone look bad on the public internet Options to vote: a) Yes b) No
3.6 Budget for Power Infra (see ALV_May_2018/Bigmac) (Bigmac)
3.6.1 First vote for the 1000 euro option then for 500 euro.
3.7 More points regarding the dispute commitee (see ALV_May_2018/Piele) (Piele)
3.7.1. Abolish dispute committee
3.7.2. Reduce terms of dispute committee to one year
Elect dispute-committee members with 2/3 majority.
(moved to point 3.2.1)