You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: emailconfirmed.
ALV. Sunday 25 January, 2015 at 7PM (19:00)
* Board elections candidates can be sent till one day before ALV; remember to post it to members list, with explanation of why to vote for you.
* Proxy form: https://wiki.techinc.nl/index.php/File:Generic_proxy_vote_techinc.pdf
* Minutes will be done "live", using Hackpad or similar; final version will be edited within two weeks after the ALV.
= 1. Admin =
== 1.1. Number of people present, number of proxy votes, guests? ==
Proxy form: [[File:Generic_proxy_vote_techinc.pdf]]
== 1.2. Approving the notes from the previous meeting ==
[[https://wiki.techinc.nl/index.php/ALV-20141019-notes ALV 2014-10-19 notes]]
== 1.3. Finalizing agenda (any new points?) ==
= 2. Reports =
== 2.1. Financial report 2014 ==
== 2.2. Report from the Kascontrole commissie (Marielle, Webmind, Barbera) ==
== 2.3. Membership report to date ==
* number of members on paper
* number of paying members
* number of people who are late
* number of canceled memberships due to late payment
== 2.4. Notes from the board (Justa) ==
* News from the Board
** [[ALV-20150125-activities|Activities of 2014]]
** [[ALV-20150125-membership_report|Membership report to date]]
** [[ALV-20150125-finance-overview|Fininance structure]]
= 3. Board Elections =
* Justa steps down as per rule 1.1.7 of the HHR. See [[Huishoudelijk_Reglement#Terms_for_board_positions]]
** Might re-apply for board-position. If so, he will announce on members@
* Skinnr steps down as secretary
== 3.1. Current state of board ==
* provide resiliency
* decrease reply-times
For this, there are two people who can take up any one official role in the board.
However, official roles and 'logical roles' dont overlap 100%.
Mainly the interaction between secretary and treasurer-tasks require flexibility.
== 3.2. Presentation of candidates and voting ==
Currently stepped forwards:
= 4. Votable points=
== 4.1. Minute keeping (the_jinx) ==
The board assigned note-taker makes sure that participants have a non-intrusive
way of reading back the notes during and directly after the ALV.
* EG a pad, IRC or even a piece of paper and a overhead projector / beamer and webcam ;-)
= 5. Any other business =
This is a minor edit
Watch this page