In light of SARS-CoV-2 and the response by the local administration, we are currently operating under a temporary, additional set of corona rules to stay out of trouble and keep members safe. In short:
- No more than 20 people in the space at any given time.
- Members only in the space at all times (prospective members can still get a tour from the board, as required for joining)
- Leave contact details and time/date you visit the space on the designated forms
- No alcohol in the space after 20:00
- Keep a minimum of 1,5 meters distance at all times
- Disinfect / Wash your hands when entering the space and leaving
- Wear a facemask covering your mouth and nose at all times
We have a formal membership system, look here Become a member
We are a vereniging, we have a board of directors and a bank account. We have a formal membership process, why not become a member?
There are a number of ways you can contact us. Here are a few:
Our 'members' mailing list carries all important information about the space; the past, future and present. It is greatly advised to subscribe to it to be kept up-to-date about important news. Replies to this list go to the 'discuss' mailing list . This list exists to facilitate more lively and long discussions as well as any/all topic of conversation.
Finally a list of places we've been mentioned in the press as well as how to be kept up to date about our events and important announcements.
Our weekly social meeting happens on Wednesdays from 8pm at our ACTA space.
For other upcoming events and meetings also check the event page
Some of the upcoming stuff: ALV December 2020
We also have an 'announce' mailing list that is available to keep interested people up to date about our events and important news.
Please set up an automatic monthly transfer at the beginning of each month, before the 7th, for that month's membership dues, to the following IBAN:
Use this IBAN to deposit into your revbank account.